Schneider Electric to Host Ribbon Cutting Event for New Manufacturing Plant
El Paso, Texas – On Thursday, Sept. 14, 2023, federal, state and local dignitaries will join Schneider Electric executives to officially open its new manufacturing plant in El Paso, Texas. The 160,000 square foot facility is part of a $100 million investment the company announced in 2021 to increase its domestic production and speed the delivery of electrical products to customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
The plant’s opening makes Schneider Electric’s El Paso campus the company’s largest in the U.S. The new plant, the fourth in the city operated by the company, will employ about 400 workers adding to Schneider Electric’s current roster of 3,000 employees in Texas.
- Annette Clayton, CEO, Schneider Electric North America
- Oscar Leeser, Mayor, El Paso, Texas
- John Barela, CEO, Borderplex Alliance
- Aamir Paul, President, Schneider Electric North America
- Thursday, Sept. 14, 2023
- Arrival, registration, and set up: 9 a.m. MT – 9:45 a.m. MT
- Remarks and ribbon cutting: 10 a.m. MT – 10:30 a.m. MT
- Interviews or manufacturing plant tour: 10:30 a.m. MT – 11 a.m. MT
- 1600 Northwestern Drive, El Paso, Texas, 79912
Media planning to attend must RSVP to Natalie Cucchiara. Tours to capture manufacturing photos and b-roll, and interviews with Schneider Electric executives will be made available.
Safety glasses and safety vests for media entering the manufacturing environment will be provided. No open toe shoes or dresses are allowed in the manufacturing environment.
Xem Thêm: Hệ thống MES