Industrial IoT Gateways and Routers Market Expands Rapidly
Aug. 16, 2023 – According to new ARC Advisory Group research, the Industrial IoT Gateways and Routers landscape is evolving as edge technologies refine, potential use cases expand and pilot projects begin to scale. Intensive edge compute applications such as AI as well as growing connectivity and security standards are renewing the emphasis on hardware capability. The continued buildout of 5G and private wireless networks will contribute to the diversity of edge networking devices, along with an increased demand for remote access and autonomous networking solutions. The widespread adoption of container environments will make deploying and managing edge applications simpler and more scalable.
“Industrial IoT gateways and routers are critical enablers of digital transformation, empowering industries to leverage the potential of edge computing, software innovation and advanced connectivity for increased efficiency, productivity, and operational excellence. Intensive edge compute applications such as AI powered by dedicated graphics processors are renewing the emphasis on hardware capability,” according to Chantal Polsonetti, vice president of Research and key author of ARC’s Industrial IoT Gateways and Routers Market Research.
Industrial IoT gateways and routers market trends
In addition to providing detailed competitive market share data, the research also addresses key market trends as follows:
- Variety of edge-to-cloud strategies are emerging
- The spectrum of IoT edge applications is widening
- Suppliers are adopting different strategies to avoid hardware commoditization
- Role of the cloud is evolving in the context of burgeoning Edge technology
- Relevance of hardware rising for computationally intensive applications
- Increased modularity for protocols, edge-cloud connectors, cellular connectivity
- Increased interest in alternative business models, such as bundles and “as-a-service” offerings
- Edge applications are increasingly executed in containers
- Cellular will continue to penetrate traditional wired applications
Leading suppliers to the Industrial IoT gateways and routers market identified
In addition to providing specific market data and industry trends, this ARC market research also identifies and positions the leading suppliers to this market and provides and summarizes their relevant offerings. An alphabetical list of key suppliers covered in this analysis includes: Advantech, Cisco, Moxa, Siemens, Sierra Wireless.
About the Industrial IoT Gateways and Routers Research
The Industrial IoT Gateways and Routers research explores the current and future market performance and related technology and business trends and identifies leading technology suppliers. This new research is based on ARC’s industry-leading market research database, extensive primary and secondary research, and proprietary economic modelling techniques. The research includes competitive analysis, five-year market forecasts, and 5 years of historical analysis. The report segmentation includes Revenue Category, Sales Channel, World Region, Industry, Customer Type, Installation Type, Hardware by Network Type, Hardware by CPU Type, Hardware by Operating System, Hardware by Edge Computing Use, Hardware by Form Factor, Hardware by Environmental Rating, Overall Scope, Hardware by Execution Environment, Hardware by IEC 61850-3, Hardware by EN 50155, Hardware by Class 1 Division 2, Hardware by ATEX.
This new research is available in a variety of formats to meet the specific research and budgetary requirements of a wide variety of organizations. These include:
- MIRA Service: An annual subscription service that provides a unique online environment to each customer, together with all the necessary user interface apps and datasets. MIRA unlocks the full benefits of ARC’s time-tested market intelligence by leveraging the latest analytical tools and technologies to allow you to make more actionable, real-time business decisions. Interactive access to ARC’s qualitative analysis is displayed in context with up-to-date market data, allowing clients to develop customized views of the market to best suit their needs.
- Concise Market Analysis Report (PDF): This wide-screen presentation format provides executives, business unit managers, and other users with immediate access to in-depth market analysis, including analysis associated with every market data chart and figure. Included is an executive-level summary of the current market dynamics, five-year market forecast, and competitive analysis, plus an overview of strategic issues. The PDF is available with a comprehensive set of charts with associated analysis.
- Market Intelligence Workbook (Excel Power Pivot, sold with Market Analysis Report PDF): A standard Excel Workbook, including base year market data and a five-year market forecast. This workbook enables licensed users to freely manipulate data, making it easier to analyze the latest data for business intelligence and generate custom reports, including up to five years of historical analysis.
For more information on this and other available ARC market research, please visit our Market Analysis Services.
About ARC Advisory Group
ARC Advisory Group is the leading market research and advisory firm for industry, infrastructure, and cities. ARC analysts have the industry knowledge and firsthand experience to help clients find the best answers.
Xem Thêm: Hệ thống MES